Monday, July 16, 2007

Well, I have noticed that Mike has been awfully quiet the past few days. He hasn't worked since we got home from Texas, and even a few days before we left, so I know that has something to do with it. He will ask several times "are you ready to go?" and I haven't got a clue where he thinks we are supposed to go. If gas wasn't so damned expensive, I would just stick him in the car and make up a place to go. I don't know if he would enjoy watching the kids play in the park or not. Maybe I will try that next time. Davy told me that he would call in the morning and let me know if he needs him to work. There just isn't a lot he can do at work any more, except for the physical labor. But with grading, most of the labor is done by tractors. He just can't do those now, though. Oh, he can run the tractor fine, it's getting him to understand what needs to be done that is the hard part. lol. But I hope they need him tomorrow. He needs to work, like others need to breath, almost. It broke my heart when I realized how quiet he has been.

No comments: